Coach Camp – Portland
Join me on a 2-day coaching masterclass in Portland, OR!Register Now
BOOK NOW! And receive a FREE 8-Week follow-up online program – called Coach Yourself to Success – featuring a weekly video by me.
I love Coach Camp – it’s my chance to share with you everything that’s inspiring me most about my work and life NOW!
Join me on a 2-day coaching masterclass that offers life-changing lessons from 25 years experience as a teacher, coach, and author. I’ll share with you my latest thinking on my scientifically tested work with The Happiness Project and on my leadership programs with Success Intelligence. I’ll also show you how working with A Course in Miracles, the Enneagram, The Hero’s Journey, and with teachers like Louise Hay, has helped take my work to a higher level.
No two Coach Camps are ever the same. That’s why I love them so much. Coach Camp is ideal for YOU if you wish to take a deep dive into your spiritual growth and/or expand your business as a professional coach. I’ll present seven 90-minute coaching modules that feature a creative mix of coaching exercises, conversations, meditations and live coaching on stage.
KEY THEMES ARE:
- THE HAPPINESS PROJECT: Explore my 8-week happiness program, featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show and scientifically proven at Oxford University to be “a genuine fast-track to happiness.”
- SUCCESS INTELLIGENCE: I’ll share inspiration from my highly acclaimed Success Intelligence Mastermind Group, a 6-month coaching journey for experiencing real breakthroughs for success.
- SHIFT HAPPENS! In my PBS Special Shift Happens! I presented the INNER SHIFTS we need to make to live a more authentic and abundant life. I’ll explore these shifts here.
- SELF-LOVE & THE ENNEAGRAM: The Enneagram is the most powerful tool I know for undoing blocks to happiness, success, inspiration, and love.
- EVERYDAY ABUNDANCE: My latest TEDx talk is called DESTINATION ADDICTION. In this module, we’ll explore how to live a more naturally abundant life – starting NOW!
- YOUR HERO’S JOURNEY: You are the hero of your life, and being a hero means daring to show up more fully than ever before as the REAL YOU!
I’ve coached CEOs, entrepreneurs, authors, artists, and coaches to raise their game for 25 years now. I love sharing my coaching toolbox to help people live their purpose, heal their relationships, grow their business, and serve the world.
Oregon Convention Center
- 777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
- Get Directions