10 Characteristics of the Entrepreneurial Spirit
How to Release it Even More In Your Life
“Yes” or “No?”
“Maybe” is not an option.
If your answer is “Yes,” how so? What makes you an entrepreneur? Be specific now! How would you describe the tell-tale signs of entrepreneurial spirit in you?
If your answer is “No,” I recommend that you take a closer look at your life, your work, and your relationships. Maybe entrepreneurship is so natural to you that you haven’t thought of giving a name to it. It’s just who you are; and you just do it!
So What is an Entrepreneur?
It sounds a bit French, doesn’t it! And what is the entrepreneurial spirit? Well, here are ten symptoms that I have come up with which might help you to recognize it in you and release it even more into our life.
Ten Symptoms of Entrepreneurial Spirit
- An entrepreneur knows that the real world is made up not of particles, but possibility.
- An entrepreneur sees that the world is a cause, and we are the effect.
- An entrepreneur realizes that you have to be what you want in order to get what you want.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t get caught up in the search for happiness; they simply follow their joy.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t have a job; they have a purpose.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t wait for life to happen; they begin.
- An entrepreneur has a basic trust that all honest endeavours receive a grant of unconditional universal support.
- An entrepreneur rides the creative waves of the cosmos, and sometimes they fall off, but they always get back on again.
- An entrepreneur prays for help every step of the way.10. An entrepreneur participates wholeheartedly in the miracle of creation and this is what helps them to grow.
Tags: Authenticity, Success